Keeping the Pipes Clean.
A study in Singapore suggests a way to prevent breakdown of blood cells during dialysis. Researchers treated dialysis tubing with a water-repellent coating to decrease contact between blood and the tubing surface—reducing hemolysis in animal blood.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/09/2016
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017