Gel to Promote Dialysis Fistula Success
What if a surgeon could help AV fistulas mature, just by applying a gel? Researchers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham have developed a bionanomatrix gel that could boost fistula success and even reduce the risk of later stenosis. The gel mimics the endothelial lining of blood vessels, and a $2M grant will help the researchers continue their vital work.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2017
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019