$2.625M in Prize Money to Improve Treatment Options for Kidney Failure
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and American Society of Nephrology have pledged $2,625,000 in prize money for disruptive innovation in kidney failure treatment. Phase 1, with up to 15 prizes of $75,000 each, will launch later this month. Phase 2, in 2019, will award up to three $500,000 prizes for best prototypes.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/12/2018
- No Stick Access! Posted 10/14/2019
- Fast Track AWAK Posted 10/14/2019
- VA and Google Deepmind Collaborate on AI to Detect AKI Posted 09/12/2019
- When Pigs Fly—or are Transplanted Posted 09/12/2019
- Animal Testing Set to Begin for UCLA-U of A Implantable Artificial Kidney Posted 09/11/2019