$2.625M in Prize Money to Improve Treatment Options for Kidney Failure
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and American Society of Nephrology have pledged $2,625,000 in prize money for disruptive innovation in kidney failure treatment. Phase 1, with up to 15 prizes of $75,000 each, will launch later this month. Phase 2, in 2019, will award up to three $500,000 prizes for best prototypes.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/12/2018
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019