Dean Kamen Has $80M from the DOD and an ARMI to Grow Human Organs
Inventor Dean Kamen—best known in the dialysis industry because his company, DEKA, bought the rights to the Aksys PHD home HD machine—has a new venture. He won a Department of Defense contract to start the Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI). The aim: to scale up and commercialize efforts to grow human organs, including kidneys. Read the story.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/12/2018
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019