Can Stem Cells Replace Kidney Transplants?
Researchers at Wake Forest are using stem cells from amniotic fluid as a universal cell source to regrow tissues. Injecting the stem cells into a diseased kidney improved function after 10 weeks—and repaired some blood vessel damage.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/11/2019
- Progress on an Implantable Artificial Kidney Reported at ASN Posted 11/16/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019
- Tablo is Almost Home Posted 11/16/2019
- PeritoneX - Johns Hopkins Student Project to Reduce Peritonitis in PD Posted 11/16/2019