Can Stem Cells Replace Kidney Transplants?
Researchers at Wake Forest are using stem cells from amniotic fluid as a universal cell source to regrow tissues. Injecting the stem cells into a diseased kidney improved function after 10 weeks—and repaired some blood vessel damage.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/11/2019
- New AAKHI to Create Incentives for Innovations—Like Artificial Kidneys! Posted 07/15/2019
- Growing a New Human Kidney Posted 06/13/2019
- Kidney X Award Pipeline Includes Home Dialysis Innovations Posted 05/15/2019
- Simergent is Reinventing the PD Cycler Posted 05/15/2019
- Johns Hopkins Undergrads Invent Device to Reduce Peritonitis Risk Posted 05/15/2019