KidneyX Phase 1 Receives 165 Funding Applications
The KidneyX partnership between HHS and the American Society of Nephrology asked for ways to replace kidney function and boost quality of life. Up to 15 Phase 1 awards of $75,000 for the best prototypes are expected, followed three $500,000 Phase 2 awards.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/11/2019
- New AAKHI to Create Incentives for Innovations—Like Artificial Kidneys! Posted 07/15/2019
- Growing a New Human Kidney Posted 06/13/2019
- Kidney X Award Pipeline Includes Home Dialysis Innovations Posted 05/15/2019
- Simergent is Reinventing the PD Cycler Posted 05/15/2019
- Johns Hopkins Undergrads Invent Device to Reduce Peritonitis Risk Posted 05/15/2019