KidneyX Phase 1 Receives 165 Funding Applications
The KidneyX partnership between HHS and the American Society of Nephrology asked for ways to replace kidney function and boost quality of life. Up to 15 Phase 1 awards of $75,000 for the best prototypes are expected, followed three $500,000 Phase 2 awards.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/11/2019
- Progress on an Implantable Artificial Kidney Reported at ASN Posted 11/16/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019
- Tablo is Almost Home Posted 11/16/2019
- PeritoneX - Johns Hopkins Student Project to Reduce Peritonitis in PD Posted 11/16/2019