Portable Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Scanner Could “See” Body Water
Removing enough—but not too much—water is key to the success of dialysis. A new way to measure fluid buildup under development by MIT researchers could make dialysis safer.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/14/2019
- No Stick Access! Posted 10/14/2019
- Fast Track AWAK Posted 10/14/2019
- VA and Google Deepmind Collaborate on AI to Detect AKI Posted 09/12/2019
- When Pigs Fly—or are Transplanted Posted 09/12/2019
- Animal Testing Set to Begin for UCLA-U of A Implantable Artificial Kidney Posted 09/11/2019