10-lb WAK "toolbelt" device is being tested in WA state
The Kidney Research Institute in Seattle is helping to test a wearable artificial kidney developed by Dr. Victor Gura. The study will look at safety, effectiveness, and quality of life of the new device.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/09/2014
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017