Baxter’s New Vivia Home HD Machine is (Almost) Here!
Baxter presented human studies data at the ERA-EDTA Congress in Amsterdam this June supporting the safety and efficacy of the new Vivia home dialysis system. With four treatments per week for 10 weeks, averaging 3.8 hours per treatment, the mean weekly Kt/V of the 22 US patients was 2.97, with no serious adverse events related to the machine. A small nocturnal trial was also done in Canada.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/07/2014
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017