Baxter’s New Vivia Home HD Machine is (Almost) Here!
Baxter presented human studies data at the ERA-EDTA Congress in Amsterdam this June supporting the safety and efficacy of the new Vivia home dialysis system. With four treatments per week for 10 weeks, averaging 3.8 hours per treatment, the mean weekly Kt/V of the 22 US patients was 2.97, with no serious adverse events related to the machine. A small nocturnal trial was also done in Canada.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/07/2014
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019