Congratulations to Joy Araujo, whose name, as you will see, suits her perfectly. Joy’s essay, which won the Renal Support Network’s annual contest this year, relates how she found the silver lining in the kidney disease that began when she was just 10 years old. Read the essay.
KidneyViews Blog Topics:
Join us for our weekly home dialysis blog.
to subscribe to new post alerts. Tell us what YOU think—we welcome guest posts!
Each month, we gather recent research abstracts about home dialysis.
Visit our Journal Watch
to learn more:
Featured Links: FREE Helpful Tools on Home Dialysis Central!
- Need to choose a treatment? Our My Life, My Dialysis Choice decision aid is now in English and Spanish, and once you use it online, it will work as an offline app.
- Are you flattened by HD? Our Ultrafiltration Calculator will tell you if your treatment is removing water at a safe rate for your heart and other organs. Slower is better. Try it today!
- Need help sorting out PD or home HD tasks? We’re here for you! Try our PATH-D tools—print two copies: one is for the dialyzor to complete and the other is for the potential care partner. Get on the same page!
- Clinicians: Who might be a good candidate for a home treatment? The MATCH-D can help you find out.
- Need a tool that you don’t see here? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org