Prescription Drug Information
- A comprehensive database featuring information and news alerts about potentially dangerous drugs currently on the market or previously available worldwide. The website is dedicated to keeping the public informed about drug recalls, side effects, and pending litigation associated with various drugs and their manufacturers.
- Aims to educate the public about prescription and over-the-counter medications, drug recalls, medication interactions, and current developments in the medical field. Reviewed and certified by the Health On the Net (HON) Foundation, a not-for-profit foundation that works to preserve the accuracy and trustworthiness of Web-based medical information.
- Kidney Health Care Coverage
- Learn about Medicare Part D and how to choose a plan that will work best for you.
- RxList: The Internet Drug Index
- Look up drug doses, side effects, interactions, and more.