Is PD a Good Option for Patients with Liver Cirrhosis?
A study matched patients with cirrhosis who did PD, patients with cirrhosis who did HD, and non-cirrhosis patients on PD by age, sex, catheter placement date, and diabetes status. PD technique failure and all-cause mortality were similar between patients with and without cirrhosis.
Read the abstract » | (added 10/14/2019)
Related Journal Articles
- Higher Serum Albumin May Protect Residual Kidney Function in PD | (added 06/13/2019)
- Is PD Unwise for Patients with Lupus Nephritis? | (added 11/16/2019)
- RCT: Which Works Best, Straight or Coiled PD Catheters? | (added 09/11/2019)
- Lower Dementia Risk with PD than Standard In-Center HD: Metaanalysis | (added 02/14/2019)
- Fewer Hip Fractures with PD than Standard In-Center HD: Metaanalysis | (added 02/14/2019)
- Is PD a Good Option for Patients with Liver Cirrhosis? | (added 10/14/2019)