HDU critiques NIPRO needles in letter to FDA
Home Dialyzors United members know dialysis needles—they use them several times a week. The group challenged the “substantial equivalence” determination of NIPRO needles this month for a variety of reasons in a letter to the FDA. See the NIPRO response below.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2015
- Dialysis PATIENTS Act: Nay Posted 12/14/2017
- Dialysis PATIENTS Act: Yea. Posted 12/14/2017
- New Act Could Expand Access to Telemedicine for Home Dialysis Posted 10/13/2017
- Beam Me Up, Dialyzors Posted 08/17/2017
- Kidney Health Initiative Involves Consumers Posted 05/09/2017