Is Daily Home HD Safe from the MACs?
Wisconsin Physician Services, one of 7 Medicare Administrative Contractors (MAC’s) may add the language, “Some patients due to chronic or long-term conditions may require dialysis that exceeds the usually covered 14 treatments per month.” If this language becomes part of the final regulation, it would be a win for the 400+ advocates who contacted the MACs to protest the proposed elimination of extra treatments.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/11/2019
- Tips on How to Advocate Posted 02/19/2020
- California Dialysis Cost-savings Bill Temporarily Halted Posted 01/09/2020
- Follow the Money…to PD Posted 12/10/2019
- MEDPAC and Others Try to Apply Brakes to the AAKHI ETC Model Posted 10/14/2019
- AAKHI Executive Order Gives Hope to Home Dialysis Supporters Posted 08/14/2019