A whole new way to think about green dialysis
Home dialysis saves millions of kilometers of travel in BC and the Yukon. Seven million kilometers, to be precise. Just 1,000 Canadian patients doing home treatments saved that much time (20-35 years!) and gasoline. This is a whole new way to think about green dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/07/2014
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017