What will the new PD catheter placement study learn?
PD catheter placement practices are highly variable—but some are better than others. In a new study, 40 clinics from the US and Canada have taken a 29-item survey designed to identify factors in successful PD catheter placement and establish a framework for improvement.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/10/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017