What will the new PD catheter placement study learn?
PD catheter placement practices are highly variable—but some are better than others. In a new study, 40 clinics from the US and Canada have taken a 29-item survey designed to identify factors in successful PD catheter placement and establish a framework for improvement.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/10/2015
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019