Which Treatment Option is Linked with Better Survival After Transplant?
Five-year survival rates are better when people were doing PD prior to transplant, vs. standard in-center HD, suggests a meta-analysis by Dr. Micah Chan at the University of WI—Madison. Analysis of the six studies found an 11% drop in mortality after transplant when PD was used, and less risk of delayed transplant graft function.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/11/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017