Which Treatment Option is Linked with Better Survival After Transplant?
Five-year survival rates are better when people were doing PD prior to transplant, vs. standard in-center HD, suggests a meta-analysis by Dr. Micah Chan at the University of WI—Madison. Analysis of the six studies found an 11% drop in mortality after transplant when PD was used, and less risk of delayed transplant graft function.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/11/2015
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019