AMA Telemedicine Position is Good News For Home Dialyzors
The American Medical Association and American Telemedicine Association are leading a charge for Medicare to recognize more telemedicine services. These include remote care management for home dialyzors, so they don’t have to travel long distances for doctor visits.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017