House Calls to Improve Healthcare
Dallas TX Fire and Rescue’s mobile integrated health care service saves lives. A proactive home visit from a paramedic helped a 64 year old woman who’d had multiple ER visits, but refused to start dialysis because her nephrologist did not explain it to her. The paramedic did his homework, educated her, and she is now successfully using PD.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017