Can You Hear Me Now?
Dr. Eric Wallace’s first long distance patient, Ellen McGowan, couldn’t be happier about his new telemedicine program. She used to have to drive about 120 miles for monthly home dialysis checkups, and now her trips are just 12 miles to the local Health Department.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/08/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017