Structured Predialysis GUIDE Program Gets More People Home
In the Netherlands, a structured pre-dialysis education program recommended a home treatment for 62.8% of the 102 patients studied—and of these, 34.2% chose PD, 8.2% chose HHD—and 32.1% actually did a home option, an increase of about 50% over the 19.5% who chose a home treatment before the new program.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/08/2016
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019