Structured Predialysis GUIDE Program Gets More People Home
In the Netherlands, a structured pre-dialysis education program recommended a home treatment for 62.8% of the 102 patients studied—and of these, 34.2% chose PD, 8.2% chose HHD—and 32.1% actually did a home option, an increase of about 50% over the 19.5% who chose a home treatment before the new program.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/08/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017