Going Home in Malaysia
With their NKF “Dialysis at Home” initiative, Malaysia intends to ease the burden on both patients and their dialysis organization. Sending patients home to do PD while sleeping allows patients to enjoy greater quality of life and be able to return to work.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/14/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017