Going Home in Malaysia
With their NKF “Dialysis at Home” initiative, Malaysia intends to ease the burden on both patients and their dialysis organization. Sending patients home to do PD while sleeping allows patients to enjoy greater quality of life and be able to return to work.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/14/2016
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019