Short daily home HD can burden patients and care partners—enough to cause drop out. When Satellite conducted a 6-center study (n=18) to see if every other day nocturnal treatments would be a good alternative, most participants decided to switch to nocturnal.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/09/2017
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019