Short daily home HD can burden patients and care partners—enough to cause drop out. When Satellite conducted a 6-center study (n=18) to see if every other day nocturnal treatments would be a good alternative, most participants decided to switch to nocturnal.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/09/2017
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017