Clinic Is Where the Home Is
The Chronic Care Act would lift the geographic limits, starting in 2019, and extend the originating sites for monthly clinical assessments to patient’s homes. Home dialysis patients would need to have a face-to-face visit with a nephrologist every 3 months.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2017
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019