Clinic Is Where the Home Is
The Chronic Care Act would lift the geographic limits, starting in 2019, and extend the originating sites for monthly clinical assessments to patient’s homes. Home dialysis patients would need to have a face-to-face visit with a nephrologist every 3 months.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2017
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017