Will Home be Where the Telehealth Is?
The Congressional Budget Office says Medicare coverage for telehealth in the CHRONIC Care Act would be budget neutral. If passed, starting in 2019 home dialyzors could do monthly visit at a dialysis clinic—or their own homes.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/12/2017
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017