Care Partners: Put on Your Own Oxygen Masks First
Caring for care partners is important! ER visits were 23% higher among patients whose care partners scored high for fatigue—or low for their own health status—and their Medicare costs were higher as well.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2017
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019