Care Partners: Put on Your Own Oxygen Masks First
Caring for care partners is important! ER visits were 23% higher among patients whose care partners scored high for fatigue—or low for their own health status—and their Medicare costs were higher as well.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2017
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017