MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care
Dr. Robert S. Lockridge Jr. argues in an NN&I policy article opposing the MACs proposal to limit HD payment to three treatments per week that the renal community needs to defend the rights of physicians to prescribe more frequent HD for patients who can benefit from it it.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/11/2018
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019