Northwest Kidney Centers dialysis museum makes unique list
In the basement of one of the NKC clinics in Seattle, you’ll find fascinating dialysis relics like the suitcase dialysis machine—a fact that added the exhibits to the AP’s story about weird museums. Not planning a trip to Seattle? See it here.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/08/2015
- Safe At Home Posted 01/09/2020
- Fresenius: Growth of Home Dialysis is NINE Times that of In-Center HD Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Wins HHS Contract for Tablo HD System Use in Natural Disasters Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Outshines! Posted 10/14/2019