Satellite founder Norm Coplon remembered
A dialysis center at Yosemite National Park, La-Z-Boy recliners instead of hospital beds, and dialyzor trips to Hawaii and Alaska were just a few of the patient-centered choices that Dr. Norm Coplon, founder of the non-profit Satellite Healthcare, is remembered for. The beloved innovator’s vision still guides the organization, though Dr. Coplon passed away at home at age 77, in January.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/10/2015
- Safe At Home Posted 01/09/2020
- Fresenius: Growth of Home Dialysis is NINE Times that of In-Center HD Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Wins HHS Contract for Tablo HD System Use in Natural Disasters Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Outshines! Posted 10/14/2019