How to Save 221 Million Gallons of Water a Year
California uses 1.2 billion gallons of water a year for dialysis. Transitioning 20% of standard in-center HD users in California to NxStage would reduce water usage by a lot of swimming pool’s worth! Check out their infographic for details.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/10/2015
- ADC Session Compared/Contrasted Four Home HD Machines Posted 02/19/2020
- Using AI to Increase Nephrologists’ Comfort with Home Dialysis Posted 02/19/2020
- Safe At Home Posted 01/09/2020
- Fresenius: Growth of Home Dialysis is NINE Times that of In-Center HD Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019