What can the Fresenius Incident Command Team do for you?
You can sleep better at night if you get dialysis through Fresenius. Last year's Hurricane Sandy was a successful test for their Incident Command Team (ICT), which plans for disasters. The ICT made sure 15,000 affected people got their life-saving treatments; answered hundreds of emergency hotline calls; kept 40 clinics running with generators; distributed gas, food, and water; and even supplied motor homes and supplies to employees who lost their homes in the storm.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/06/2013
- Safe At Home Posted 01/09/2020
- Fresenius: Growth of Home Dialysis is NINE Times that of In-Center HD Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Wins HHS Contract for Tablo HD System Use in Natural Disasters Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Outshines! Posted 10/14/2019