Will Baxter’s New, Lightweight Amia Cycler Have Enough PD Solution?
The Amia, premiered at the ASN meeting in San Diego, has a touch screen, voice control, and two-way “Sharesource” connectivity so users and their care teams can communicate with each other. And, we were told at the ASN booth that the new Amia weighs just 18 lbs. and comes complete with a travel case! But, it uses Baxter’s solutions, and cycler solutions remain in short supply.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/11/2015
- Safe At Home Posted 01/09/2020
- Fresenius: Growth of Home Dialysis is NINE Times that of In-Center HD Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Wins HHS Contract for Tablo HD System Use in Natural Disasters Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Outshines! Posted 10/14/2019