Satellite Optimal Transitions Program to Boost PD and Home HD
A new Optimal Transitions (OT) program is aimed to help people with new onset kidney failure learn about their disease and fit a treatment option to their lives. During the first 1-4 weeks of dialysis, intensive education is offered, and the care team helps patients make a modality choice based on their goals.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2017
- Safe At Home Posted 01/09/2020
- Fresenius: Growth of Home Dialysis is NINE Times that of In-Center HD Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Wins HHS Contract for Tablo HD System Use in Natural Disasters Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Outshines! Posted 10/14/2019