Meet a college football player who is on dialysis
Jeremy Ioane is a senior safety for the Boise State Broncos, and dad to a 2-year old son. This season, in six games he had 11 tackles and two interceptions—and he is doing PD, while he awaits a transplant.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2014
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017