Home HD restored Jan’s control—and kept her healthy for a transplant!
Runner Jan Morrow was caught off guard by blood cancer and ESRD, and 2 years of standard in-center HD sapped her quality of life and made her miserable. But, daily home HD gave her back control and let her plan her own schedule.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/08/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017