Kidney failure doesn’t keep Maddy down!
At 31, Maddy Warren leads a more adventurous life than most of us. She skydives, rides retired racehorses, and works full-time in HR at a global investment bank. Oh, yes—her kidneys failed at 14, and nephrotic syndrome attacked a transplant from her dad. So, she does nocturnal home HD.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/11/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017