Kidney failure doesn’t keep Maddy down!
At 31, Maddy Warren leads a more adventurous life than most of us. She skydives, rides retired racehorses, and works full-time in HR at a global investment bank. Oh, yes—her kidneys failed at 14, and nephrotic syndrome attacked a transplant from her dad. So, she does nocturnal home HD.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/11/2015
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019