Home HD helps New Zealand man’s life work again
Four months after Bill Veth lost his wife, his kidneys failed. He kept a full-time job while trying cycler PD and in-center HD (which forced him to live in hotel in a nearby town). Getting a home HD machine and having help from a visiting nurse lets him travel on the weekends to visit friends again.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017