Home dialysis user bikes across Canada to raise awareness
Dale Calibaba is taking his PD on the road for 3 months to tell people about home dialysis and organ donation. He started in Newfoundland, and has now made his way to Ottawa.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/08/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017