Tina’s Nocturnal Home HD Lets Her Be a Wife, Mom, and Partner
When her kidneys failed at 25, Tina would sleep for 2 days after each standard in-center HD treatment. After a transplant that lasted a year, she began short daily home HD with NxStage—and, more recently, nocturnal home HD. See how great she feels now!
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017