“Untethered” home nocturnal HD freedom in Manitoba
Mendel Schnitzer used to have to drive half an hour to his dialysis hospital, be there for 4-5 hours, and then go home exhausted. (Note: 4-5 hours is far more HD than the majority of Americans receive!). Now he is doing 36 hours of nocturnal HD a week using a NxStage System One, and even bringing it along to his family cottage on a lake. “This machine gave me longer life, better freedom, and almost a normal life,” he reports.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019