Ian Can Work, Dine with His Family, and Take His Son to Tennis Now
Derbyshire resident Ian Hazel started home HD shortly after his kidneys failed in 1999—but the 3-4 hours four or five days a week really ate into his family time. Now, nocturnal home HD makes his life work better.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/11/2015
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019