Ian Can Work, Dine with His Family, and Take His Son to Tennis Now
Derbyshire resident Ian Hazel started home HD shortly after his kidneys failed in 1999—but the 3-4 hours four or five days a week really ate into his family time. Now, nocturnal home HD makes his life work better.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/11/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017