New Zealand Has a New Dialysis RV
The Freedom Dialysis Campervan is a $120,000 RV outfitted with a dialysis machine for vacation travel, and paid for through fundraising by a local Lions club. It will be offered through a booking system at no charge, and a long-term dialyzor helped deliver it.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017