New Zealand Has a New Dialysis RV
The Freedom Dialysis Campervan is a $120,000 RV outfitted with a dialysis machine for vacation travel, and paid for through fundraising by a local Lions club. It will be offered through a booking system at no charge, and a long-term dialyzor helped deliver it.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019