Cocoa Flavonols Heartwarming for Dialyzors.
A recent study found that drinking a beverage with 900 mg of cocoa flavanols helped blood vessels dilate when they were supposed to. The researchers believe that a useful treatment may come out of this finding. NOTE: Talk to your doctor or dietitian before adding chocolate or cocoa to a dialysis-restricted diet.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019