Cocoa Flavonols Heartwarming for Dialyzors.
A recent study found that drinking a beverage with 900 mg of cocoa flavanols helped blood vessels dilate when they were supposed to. The researchers believe that a useful treatment may come out of this finding. NOTE: Talk to your doctor or dietitian before adding chocolate or cocoa to a dialysis-restricted diet.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017