Hair Salon Owner Harold Calton Finds Silver Lining in PD
When PKD caused his kidneys to fail, Calton started standard in-center HD. But, within a few weeks, he switched to PD, and that has allowed him to keep his job—and keep up his tennis game!
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2016
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017