Will a Pill a Day Keep Phosphorous At Bay?
A new randomized study of 70 people on HD finds that low-dose niacin may reduce phosphorus levels much more than calcium carbonate alone. Talk to your doctor before taking any over-the-counter medicines or supplements.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/09/2016
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019