Will a Pill a Day Keep Phosphorous At Bay?
A new randomized study of 70 people on HD finds that low-dose niacin may reduce phosphorus levels much more than calcium carbonate alone. Talk to your doctor before taking any over-the-counter medicines or supplements.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/09/2016
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017