Singing a New Tune in Branson.
Dean Holman doesn’t miss a beat when it comes to music, and even ESRD can’t stop him from playing. While waiting for a possible transplant he will do PD at night.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/09/2016
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017