More (Dialysis) IS Better
Patients treated with extended-hours HD (average of 399 minutes) had a 33% lower adjusted risk of death than those who received conventional HD (211 minutes).
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2016
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019