More (Dialysis) IS Better
Patients treated with extended-hours HD (average of 399 minutes) had a 33% lower adjusted risk of death than those who received conventional HD (211 minutes).
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2016
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017