Going Home at 75
At age 75, Madam Chang Bee Ling’s choice of PD is unusual anyway—and even more so in Singapore, where only about 1 person in 8 does home dialysis. She did not want to burden her family or go to a clinic for HD. Now, she dialyzes at night and can still do her housework during the day.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2017
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017