Going Home at 75
At age 75, Madam Chang Bee Ling’s choice of PD is unusual anyway—and even more so in Singapore, where only about 1 person in 8 does home dialysis. She did not want to burden her family or go to a clinic for HD. Now, she dialyzes at night and can still do her housework during the day.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2017
- Home Dialysis Makes Sense in Alaska Posted 08/14/2019
- David Ritchie Can Do His Treatment in His Sleep. Literally. Posted 08/14/2019
- Kidney Camp for Kids Posted 06/13/2019
- Chelsea was Born with Kidney Disease: NxStage Helps Her Thrive Posted 05/15/2019
- Fresenius + NxStage = a Better Life for Anvil Nelson Posted 05/15/2019