Going Home at 75
At age 75, Madam Chang Bee Ling’s choice of PD is unusual anyway—and even more so in Singapore, where only about 1 person in 8 does home dialysis. She did not want to burden her family or go to a clinic for HD. Now, she dialyzes at night and can still do her housework during the day.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2017
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019