PD Keeps Business Student in School
Gasping for air on the way to the hospital was a wake-up call for college student Nick LaHusen. His kidneys failed. But, the future video game business owner has been able to stay in school and get on the transplant list, thanks to PD.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/15/2017
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017