PD Keeps Business Student in School
Gasping for air on the way to the hospital was a wake-up call for college student Nick LaHusen. His kidneys failed. But, the future video game business owner has been able to stay in school and get on the transplant list, thanks to PD.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/15/2017
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019