Home Dialysis Makes Sense in Alaska
With earthquakes and bitter cold that can disrupt roads and power supplies, Alaska is more prone to emergencies than some places. Gary Allen Moore, who has dialyzed for 6 years chose PD—and stays prepared with an extra 2 weeks of supplies. His wife, Yalonda, says PD gives them more control.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019
- Satellite Creates a Home Dialysis Video Story Posted 09/11/2019
- David Ritchie Can Do His Treatment in His Sleep. Literally. Posted 08/14/2019